Welcome to 5th Grade History and Science
- Welcome Back Parents and Students!
- My name is Ms. Vasquez. I teach Science and U.S. History 5th grade. Hope everyone had a healthy and happy summer. I am very pleased to announce that this year we will continue to move forward on attaining 21st Century Skills in the classroom. Students will be using applications like Google Docs, Google Slides, and Google Forms to name a few.
- I believe it's important for our students to be ready for high school, college, and the workforce where they will be using technology to collaborate and complete assignments. In accordance, I will be creating a Science and History Google Classroom where I can post assignments, videos, and links. Please check on the Google Classroom page on the right for further information.
In class, students will also be working on numerous hands-on projects as we begin to explore and question the world around us. I am hopeful that my Science and History lessons will ignite curiosity, be interesting, and fun for all students. All skills and knowledge are attainable if we work together in guiding them to success. Parents, If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com.
My Extra Help Days are Thursdays after school from 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
5th Grade Science - Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays
History Schedule - Thursdays and Fridays
5-3 Homeroom Specials Schedule:
Mon- Physcial Education: Tues - Art: Wed -Music: Thurs - Computers : Fri - World Language
- " Most people say that it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong it is character." Albert Einstein
- " Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere " Martin Luther King Jr.