“Google Classroom is a free web service developed by Google for schools that aim to simplify creating, distributing and grading assignments in a paperless way”
All students will have access to Google Classroom. Students will be invited to all subjects. I will be posting assignments, videos, and resources in Classroom.
If you would like to be invited to our classroom as a parent, you will need a Gmail account. Joining will allow you to see upcoming assignments, online tests results, and progress of your child.
For a student to log onto Google Classroom from home the student must follow the following steps:
Student Sign In From Home
- Go to the Google Search engine. Google.com
- Upper right hand click on Blue Sign In Gmail
- Student will sign in using their student I.D. number followed by @northbergen.k12.nj.us
- The password assigned to them: starts with NBsd followed by (the number given to them) example: NBsd1234. It is the same way they log into the chromebooks at school.
- Once they are in Google they just need to type Google Classroom and their classes will be displayed.
Google Classroom also has an App that is free to download to smartphones.