Meet the Teacher
North Bergen Preschool Center Master Teacher’s Message...
Mensaje Especial De La Master Teacher...
Welcome to the
North Bergen Preschool
Ms. Christina McLellan
Email: [email protected]
Dear Pre-K Families,
My name is Christina McLellan known as Miss Mac. It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to the North Bergen Preschool. Here at the Pre-K, it’s our mission to encourage curiosity and nurture an environment that builds self-esteem and strengthens the unique abilities of each individual student. As an educator and preschool master teacher, I will provide support and assist teachers to improve instruction and ensure teachers and staff maintain a high level of quality in all of our preschool classrooms. I am confident with your partnership each child will acquire the love of learning and have a successful start into their bright future. I look forward to creating preschool memories that will last a lifetime. Happy learning to all!
You can help protect your family from COVID-19 by practicing and promoting everyday healthy habits.
Teach children everyday actions to reduce the spread of germs.
- Remind children to stay away from people who are coughing or sneezing or sick.
- Remind them to cough or sneeze into a tissue or their elbow, then throw the tissue into the trash.
- Get children into a handwashing habit.
- Teach them to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing their nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- If soap and water are not available, teach them to use hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer should contain at least 60% alcohol. Supervise young children when they use hand sanitizer to prevent swallowing alcohol, especially in schools and childcare facilities.
What you need to know
about hand washing
More CDC GUIDELINES & RESOURCES:
How to Talk To Kid About the Coronavirus
5 Ideas for Quality Family Time